Championship promotion “rivals” watch

Bris Vegas

18 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Sunderland are dreadful - I can understand Coleman wanting to go back into club management but given the current state of Sunderland he must be mad.

Division One is calling them 

Decent contract I bet. Blimey 4-0, GD improving quickly!  Right Rams, over to you!!! 

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Those fans don’t deserve that team, we’ve all experienced this in the not to distant past. With that in mind I empathise with them I really do. 

Players should pay for their travel and tickets. 

I thought David Moyes was awful at Sunderland. Maybe he wasn’t, maybe it was because of him they actually got into double figures for points.

They’re awful.

Cardiff had 21 shots, nine on target and 8 corners. Sunderland had 3 shots, none on target and only 1 corner.

They went there to defend and still lost 4-0!

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Some great results today with Boro, Bristol City and Leeds losing. Add to Sheff Utd drawing yesterday (anyone else noticed Sheff Utd have only won one in ten games now?) the promotion picture looks a lot brighter.

Hopefully Forest will do us a favour later.

Bristol City lost last 5 games now..... 3 league and 2 Cup

2 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Bristol City lost last 5 games now..... 3 league and 2 Cup

Makes a nice change to see a number of promotion rivals really start to go off form.

In the 2014/15 season under Mac the likes of Watford and Norwich suddenly picked up great form in the 2nd half of the season while Bournemouth and Boro remained really consistent throughout.

A year later and Burnley, Boro and Brighton were all really consistent in their push for promotion meaning we got left behind the moment we went through that poor patch in January/February.

Fortunatey this time around I don't see anyone as good/consistent as the teams above (discounting Wolves who are a league above). Bristol City, Cardiff, Leeds and Sheff Utd are all generally in poor form and in truth don't look anywhere near as capable as a Watford or Burnley to power through to automatic promotion.

We couldn't have asked for a better chance.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Makes a nice change to see a number of promotion rivals really start to go off form.

In the 2014/15 season under Mac the likes of Watford and Norwich suddenly picked up great form in the 2nd half of the season while Bournemouth and Boro remained really consistent throughout.

A year later and Burnley, Boro and Brighton were all really consistent in their push for promotion meaning we got left behind the moment we went through that poor patch in January/February.

Fortunatey this time around I don't see anyone as good/consistent as the teams above (discounting Wolves who are a league above). Bristol City, Cardiff, Leeds and Sheff Utd are all generally in poor form and in truth don't look anywhere near as capable as a Watford or Burnley to power through to automatic promotion.

We couldn't have asked for a better chance.

Villa are looking good, but then they are playing Forest

Archived