Merry Christmas Ewe Rams!

Day

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all, we may disagree at times (2pm on a Saturday usually), some of you are entertained, others less so, football is a game of opinions and I'm grateful you have chosen this forum to share yours on and hope you continue to do so in 2018 which I have a funny feeling will be a great year for us.

Whilst I'm here, Mel if you're out there, Merry Christmas to you and your family, I know theres a fair few Rams heading up to Manchester soon which would like to wish you a good one. Gary you say you don't read social media which is a shame as I have a few transfer targets for you to consider next month, but Merry Christmas to you as well if you take a quick peep tonight, keep doing what you're doing, 3rd in the table tonight deserves a glass or two, or three. 

And if any players happen to stop by, take no notice of us, but no hangovers please on Boxing Day we've got 3 points to go and win.

Finally Mr Bradley, I know you're around, Merry Christmas to you and all those that work behind the scenes at RamsTV, it's bloody great, should all be proud of the work you do, saying that, hopefully we see less of you next year (No streams allowed in the Premier League).

?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone (even our Forest readers and @Grantona etc, football is much better when you can have friendly discussion). Hope this upcoming year can bring us what we all want (and especially Mel deserves) and we can celebrate Christmas 2018 in the premier league. Have a good one all, and for those of you going to games over the festive period take care and give them a shout (please, no boos) for me. COYR

14 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Merry Christmas David, thankyou for your Christmas message but shouldn't you have given it at three o'clock on Monday.

A Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all have a good one.???

I'll be asleep by then

Mel , Gary , and all the lads , and to all you wondeful Rams fans , have a great Christmas and lets hope its a special New Year with promotion to the Premier League ,i firmly believe this could be our season , back to work Boxing Day lads and get us another 3 points and who knows we could be 2nd come 5 o clock

54 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Merry Christmas to all, I’ll just rub it in and say it’ll be 33 deg here in Brisbane for Christmas Day. Counting down the days till I’m back over for another game, looks like the Sunderland home game. Hope to catch up for a few drinks.

Merry Christmas mate. Are you getting much stick re the cricket?

Archived