Wrapping Christmas Presents.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually make sure you get good quality paper, not that cheap foil ****. I tried to wrap a present, a regular box shaped one, yet the paper ripped every time I tried to fold it around a corner. After the three attempts the roll was crushed, screwed up and thrown as far out of sight as I could get it.

We have a designated "present wrapper" in our family, but for some reason they're not allowed to wrap their own presents, so there are some flaws in the plan...

51 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Actually make sure you get good quality paper, not that cheap foil ****. I tried to wrap a present, a regular box shaped one, yet the paper ripped every time I tried to fold it around a corner. After the three attempts the roll was crushed, screwed up and thrown as far out of sight as I could get it.

We have a designated "present wrapper" in our family, but for some reason they're not allowed to wrap their own presents, so there are some flaws in the plan...

It could be magic paper and I’d still **** it up.

I tried really hard as well and it’s Mrs Cone’s present so no doubt I have ruined Christmas.

43 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I get Mrs P to do the wrapping. Actually, I'm banned from wrapping, she hogs the lot. I thinks she gets more satisfaction from wrapping them than giving them.

My present(s) to her look a right dog's breakfast.

Lucky you. I hate it but get roped into it. I generally cut the tape and hold the paper.

Archived