Christmas truce

ariotofmyown

It's been a long hard year, but I sense a Christmas softening in the air between the forum's card carrying Commies vs the Facists*/Racists*/Tories/Daily Failers**.

As the world spilts in two and the UK civil war begins, remember we are first and foremost Rams.

@Norman I love your ruggard, tough talking passion

@Uptherams I love your hope

@Angry Ram I love your Derby support. I'm down south-east too, so we will meet for a beer one day. Although I guess you will be on lager.

@StringerBell I love your future conversion. We've let you down before but you will join us one day. I know there is still good in you.

@eddie You aren't one of them, but I miss you. Hope you are good.

We are all exaggerated versions of ourselves on here. Long may it continue.

*joke, **infantile joke

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

It's been a long hard year, but I sense a Christmas softening in the air between the forum's card carrying Commies vs the Facists*/Racists*/Tories/Daily Failers**.

As the world spilts in two and the UK civil war begins, remember we are first and foremost Rams.

@Norman I love your ruggard, tough talking passion

@Uptherams I love your hope

@Angry Ram I love your Derby support. I'm down south-east too, so we will meet for a beer one day. Although I guess you will be on lager.

@StringerBell I love your future conversion. We've let you down before but you will join us one day. I know there is still good in you.

@eddie You aren't one of them, but I miss you. Hope you are good.

We are all exaggerated versions of ourselves on here. Long may it continue.

*joke, **infantile joke

As with all Christmas truces does this mean that everyone comes out of the trenches and as a game of football in no mans land

52 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

As with all Christmas truces does this mean that everyone comes out of the trenches and as a game of football in no mans land

I was reading about that the other day. Was interesting about what actually happened and the fall out of it. My commie reading if it was that the normal soldier, British or German were pretty much decent. The ruling classes were the ones who caused it. Then they all went home and became the Peaky Blinders.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zxsfyrd

13 hours ago, 1of4 said:

No mans land.. You mean the podcast & blogs room? Nobody ever goes in there except @Boycie

Anyway the 'right' would win the football. Bunch of cheating divers them lefties. Anyway, it's simple, we on the 'right' are always right. The penny will drop soon for them or they will be 'left' behind.

Happy Christmas Commies.. At least Santa wears red.

Just now, Angry Ram said:

No mans land.. You mean the podcast & blogs room? Nobody ever goes in there except @Boycie

Anyway the 'right' would win the football. Bunch of cheating divers them lefties. Anyway, it's simple, we on the 'right' are always right. The penny will drop soon for them or they will be 'left' behind.

That's cos santa is a "commie".

How else do you explain why an elderly man would live alone, create a working commune of elves who work for the greater good,  and then target vulnerable needy children in the dark.

Actually,  on second thoughts best not give that too much scrutiny........:lol:

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

If the left wing squad is defined by everyone you've referred to as a commie on this forum, then their manager is going to a nightmare of a job whittling the team down to a starting XI.  ;)

i've got no beef with anyone here, or ham for that matter. you anal retentive backwards, strong leader lovin fascist gits

Got no time for you commies either, buy your own watch you freeloading communal Stalin worshiping ********

As for you centrists, you're the worst, right in the thick of it you are, you fence sitting listless bourgeoisie adoring bore boars

Anarchists?  You are hardly worth a mention, so thank me already, you spoiled aimless wastes of oxygen

Merry Christmas *******

5 hours ago, ramit said:

i've got no beef with anyone here, or ham for that matter. you anal retentive backwards, strong leader lovin fascist gits

Got no time for you commies either, buy your own watch you freeloading communal Stalin worshiping ********

As for you centrists, you're the worst, right in the thick of it you are, you fence sitting listless bourgeoisie adoring bore boars

Anarchists?  You are hardly worth a mention, so thank me already, you spoiled aimless wastes of oxygen

Merry Christmas *******

Okay so you are LGBT. Got it. :D

Archived