Thomas Holy

RiddingsRam

Crystal Palace, Derby and Bristol City are all tracking Gillingham's 6ft, 9in goalkeeper Tomas Holy. #cpfc #dcfc #BCFC #Gills https://t.co/IiXKnv3ORl

Championship duo Derby County and Bristol City have also been monitoring Holy as they look to bolster their goalkeeping options and they have been regular visitors to the Priestfield to cast an eye over the Czech Republic keeper.

Gillingham would be reluctant to lose the giant keeper as they battle to secure survival in League One, but they are bracing themselves for interest in the commanding custodian.

Pun city 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll love this! Picture of Taribo West and his "horns" + 10th reason makes it worth reading! :lol:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44593

10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

There is a reason why God's favorite nation America could care less about soccer while Hell bound nations like Australia, Iceland, Holland, New Zealand, Ireland, and Denmark are all playing soccer (some even dare to call it football) all the time. While Americans play God's chosen sports like Baseball, American Football and Basketball the rest of the world is pleasing Satan with soccer. Everyone either involved or interested in soccer will burn in Hell for all eternity.

1st Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."

6 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

You'll love this! Picture of Taribo West and his "horns" + 10th reason makes it worth reading! :lol:

There is a reason why God's favorite nation America could care less about soccer while Hell bound nations like Australia, Iceland, Holland, New Zealand, Ireland, and Denmark are all playing soccer (some even dare to call it football) all the time. While Americans play God's chosen sports like Baseball, American Football and Basketball the rest of the world is pleasing Satan with soccer. Everyone either involved or interested in soccer will burn in Hell for all eternity.

1st Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."

So they do care about it then? 

5 hours ago, Dimmu said:

I just lost 45 minutes of my life reading that thread. Truly terrifying stuff.

27 minutes ago, Red_ram said:

I just lost 45 minutes of my life reading that thread. Truly terrifying stuff.

I read through certain that they had to be trolling.. I can't believe people can be that insane.. upon further inspection they 100% are trolling. 

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

I read through certain that they had to be trolling.. I can't believe people can be that insane.. upon further inspection they 100% are trolling. 

Unfortunately not. You have no idea how sick stuff those right wing religious freaks in States write... That was just one tiny scratch!

8 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Unfortunately not. You have no idea how sick stuff those right wing religious freaks in States write... That was just one tiny scratch!

I read the posts below the whole ''Down syndrome is a choice'' and ''protect your child the Christian way and get your daughter raped'' and I refuse to believe people can actually think this way.. Otherwise I think my brain just lost about 14 chromosomes.

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I read the posts below the whole ''Down syndrome is a choice'' and ''protect your child the Christian way and get your daughter raped'' and I refuse to believe people can actually think this way.. Otherwise I think my brain just lost about 14 chromosomes.

Sometimes denial is a perfect defense mechanism. But just remember to raise your kids in a fear of God. Otherwise they might learn from devil about evolution, sexuality, psychology and other witchcraft...

A bit off topic... I have faith we sign him. Sincerely hope so.

Archived