Pets

Bob Gnarly

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

The thought of having to eat this little champ when there’s no food left is already upsetting me ?

31215936-61DE-4379-8FAF-C9359440FC04.jpeg

These dogs always remind me of my old Science teacher at school. It's the eyebrows and beard

• 1 month later...

I’ve previously posted a couple of pics of our cat Simba and dog Ollie.  I thought I’d share a picture of our new addition Jack.  He’s coming up to 6 months old and we’ve had him for just over 2 months.  He’s Ollie’s younger brother.  He originally went to someone else but they handed him back to breeder after a month ?.  We decided to have him and how could you not love that face and proper puppy dog eyes!!

E110CF9D-06D9-4EB2-9927-0299089E4C9E.jpeg

On 16/03/2020 at 15:55, ramsbottom said:

The thought of having to eat this little champ when there’s no food left is already upsetting me ?

31215936-61DE-4379-8FAF-C9359440FC04.jpeg

WTF?!?  Gimme my dog back!

This pic is about 18 months old now when he was still a puppy after we'd taken him for his first haircut. I'd post a more recent one but we never remember to take them and he's a month overdue a cut now due to the lockdown and starting to look very scruffy lol.  He's pretty much identical to yours with the white paws, beard and eyebrows etc - and the white is more pronounced now-a-days compared to when the pic was taken.

First_Haircut.jpg

9 hours ago, maxjam said:

he's a month overdue a cut now due to the lockdown and starting to look very scruffy lol

Know that one. My puppy is getting to the point where I'm going to have to do it (well get the wife to, she used to be a hairdresser so same difference ?

Just now, rynny said:

Know that one. My puppy is getting to the point where I'm going to have to do it (well get the wife to, she used to be a hairdresser so same difference ?

Hehe good luck with that.  Mine thinks its a game everytime we get the brush out, he's a bloody nightmare lol, yet they tell me he sits perfectly still and is very well behaved when he goes to be clipped.  I might wait until he's asleep and quickly do a leg at a time ?

3 hours ago, maxjam said:

Hehe good luck with that.  Mine thinks its a game everytime we get the brush out, he's a bloody nightmare lol, yet they tell me he sits perfectly still and is very well behaved when he goes to be clipped.  I might wait until he's asleep and quickly do a leg at a time ?

She has been to the groomers once, and they said she was a nightmare, which I can believe, they only did around her eyes, paws and bum, because she is a puppy, she is still only 5 months old. 

IMG_20200424_130526.jpg

14 hours ago, maxjam said:

WTF?!?  Gimme my dog back!

This pic is about 18 months old now when he was still a puppy after we'd taken him for his first haircut. I'd post a more recent one but we never remember to take them and he's a month overdue a cut now due to the lockdown and starting to look very scruffy lol.  He's pretty much identical to yours with the white paws, beard and eyebrows etc - and the white is more pronounced now-a-days compared to when the pic was taken.

First_Haircut.jpg

That's pretty spooky!!!  Ours is pretty scruffy at the moment too.  Tried to trim him the other day with my beard trimmer ans despite removing what looked like a full wigs worth of hair, he looks exactly the same!!

Mini schnauzers rule!!!

16 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Why do you ALL have dogs that just look disappointed in you? Lol

Mine is because I won't let her try to get through the hedge to the neighbour's dog (it is all blocked off so she can't get through but that doesn't stop her trying) 

• 1 month later...