Pets

Bob Gnarly

14 hours ago, Coolascustard said:

Visited this thread quite a bit but first time posting on it.  These are our two - Simba the cat and Ollie the dog.  Simba was a rescue from the RSPCA and we had Ollie as a pup a year ago.8D3F48EC-E639-49B3-A0EB-A192CEFF335C.thumb.jpeg.d0c923a85869dd95d36cafd15ec67008.jpeg

You've just gotta love that cat!

We lost this majestic boy Goldie in May last year. He was my best mate. Such a good boy, he helped me through a lot and I miss him every day.

20191007_182054.png

28 minutes ago, Bigfella said:

That’s Hector , he’s a golden doodle ( yes I know he’s not very golden!), it’s Harlech Castle - my son has taken Hector away for a weekend.

That view was so obvious to me as many years ago took many photos from that very same spot, love Hector too.  ??

53 minutes ago, mozza said:

That view was so obvious to me as many years ago took many photos from that very same spot, love Hector too.  ??

Thanks Mozza - he’s a great dog, very obedient, very friendly and loves having a fuss made of him. We’re looking into applying for him to be a therapy dog in the Derby Royal.

1 minute ago, Bigfella said:

Thanks Mozza - he’s a great dog, very obedient, very friendly and loves having a fuss made of him. We’re looking into applying for him to be a therapy dog in the Derby Royal.

When my eldest brother (RIP) was the youngest patient in a care home we used to take Jake (SBT) to visit him,  the smile Jake put on the other patients was a joy to behold.