Pets

Bob Gnarly

I dislike dogs. I dislike people who dress their dogs up even more. More than that, I dislike people who treat dogs like they are more important than humans. I also dislike people who make stupid baby noises and voices when they see a dog. 

Most of all I dislike people who think it's acceptable to allow a dog to lick their face (or anywhere else) no doubt having just licked their own arse or balls. 

The Koreans have the right idea about dogs.

I'd quite like a tortoise as a pet. 

1 hour ago, VulcanRam said:

I dislike dogs. I dislike people who dress their dogs up even more. More than that, I dislike people who treat dogs like they are more important than humans. I also dislike people who make stupid baby noises and voices when they see a dog. 

Most of all I dislike people who think it's acceptable to allow a dog to lick their face (or anywhere else) no doubt having just licked their own arse or balls. 

If someone has just licked their own arse or balls I doubt that a dog licking their face will worry them.

3 minutes ago, richinspain said:

If someone has just licked their own arse or balls I doubt that a dog licking their face will worry them.

I removed my dogs balls so he can lick me without it being dirty. Never has licked his bum so that's not been an issue.

2 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

another one on the "humans beneath dogs" list.

In my spectrum of humans, there are far more humans I severely dislike than there are dogs I dislike on the spectrum of dogs!

15 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

another one on the "humans beneath dogs" list.

In my spectrum of humans, there are far more humans I severely dislike than there are dogs I dislike on the spectrum of dogs!

Stop hanging around with people you severely dislike then! 

• 2 weeks later...