Pets

Bob Gnarly

3 minutes ago, Moist One said:

on @David you card.

This especially makes me laugh on a popular dating app where a single lady professes her love for cocktails and gets filtered to ****tails lol

We have it set to exact not loose, Scunthorpe would be a nightmare otherwise.

21 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Talking of kittens, does anyone have any advice on where is best to adopt/buy from?

Me and the girlfriend have been in our new home for 6 months now and would like a kitten to join us. We've made a few visits to the RSPCA and Cats Protection in the last few months, but either none have been available for adoption or it wasn't the right time to do so.

Does anyone know someone who is selling in and around the Derbyshire area? Feel free to PM me if so.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/

Is a good place to look as well if you can’t find any available for adoption.

Just now, Moist One said:

what did you show me that for? I'd adopt all the dogs if I could, but I cannot have even one at the moment, am out of the house for too long.

Yeah I know you’ve said, could always look into dog day care centres see if it’s affordable. Puppy wouldn’t be possible probably but if you adopt an older dog, could be an option to look at.

20 minutes ago, David said:

The boys new harness just arrived, sorry Moist One, you might want to look away now.

4BBDD4EC-740F-412E-AF6D-30586E01DBD6.jpeg

he's certainly a handsome boy. I've watched with interest as I remember you being unsure of dogs. I would suggest dogs make humans better, and am heartened by your growing love for Jax. Whilst I'm envious, I know Jax is in a good home, the adoption site on the other hand actually hurts my heart. 

9 minutes ago, Moist One said:

he's certainly a handsome boy. I've watched with interest as I remember you being unsure of dogs. I would suggest dogs make humans better, and am heartened by your growing love for Jax. Whilst I'm envious, I know Jax is in a good home, the adoption site on the other hand actually hurts my heart. 

I was very much a cat man but loved the way Jack Russell’s looked, the thought of walks and picking up poo put me off for years, well not entirely the ex ex wouldn’t let me have one so that was that. 

When I moved into my own house, my own boss I told the girlfriend I’m getting a dog, decided the poo picking life was for me, she said no, I said yes, I won. It was my house!

5 minutes later I showed her this pic, said he was available now. Saw him on that website I posted earlier. 

93D43C8C-AF3F-4883-AE0B-0C86822315A0.jpeg

An hour later I was in the car home

1C8B8E93-5239-463E-BDFE-3400C2FD9FB7.jpeg

Never cried, not even a whimper, although you could see he nervous and no idea what was happening.

Next day though his ears folded forward and we’ve lived happily ever after. Just got a bit more spottier and nuts.

6F409542-BEAA-4786-BA17-A35D6DAD818D.jpeg

Not helping your broodiness am I? ?

22 hours ago, David said:

Don’t talk wet, cats are pets.

In fact I would recommend a kitten over a puppy @AmericanRam as a first time pet owner, much more rewarding than a rodent in a cage that you’ll get a couple of years out of at best.

Cheers pal.Toya and I talked it over and are going tomorrow to adopt Izzy.Can't wait to see the look on little dude's face when we bring her home.?

download.jpeg.thumb.jpg.2f3691cac6f1d38c906ab8758ca4ebf3.jpg

On 25/12/2018 at 16:01, Ramslad1992 said:

Safe to say Ruby has well and truly settled in now! Dogs are for life guys ?

6FA609BC-20DE-4EC9-9400-C81BC62D1D36.jpeg

Ruby has settled in brilliantly and has been playing with other dogs really well.

About a month ago I decided she would have a friend so took her back to the rescue I got her from to test walk her with some dogs. 

Today we bought Pippa home and they are already best friends.

843C1042-F1FB-4FA7-98B0-0AB480D0BAEE.jpeg

F6F01D37-D478-4A23-9BF6-745D1D618A34.jpeg

On 23/02/2019 at 17:57, Ramslad1992 said:

Ruby has settled in brilliantly and has been playing with other dogs really well.

About a month ago I decided she would have a friend so took her back to the rescue I got her from to test walk her with some dogs. 

Today we bought Pippa home and they are already best friends.

843C1042-F1FB-4FA7-98B0-0AB480D0BAEE.jpeg

F6F01D37-D478-4A23-9BF6-745D1D618A34.jpeg

Couldn’t help but like this despite the Batman socks. That second pic is a thank you face if I’ve ever seen one.

8 minutes ago, David said:

Couldn’t help but like this despite the Batman socks. That second pic is a thank you face if I’ve ever seen one.

Nothing wrong with batman socks... she’s only 7 months old and hasn’t had such a rough start as Ruby did so it’s been a lot easier. She’s already settled in nicely ?