Pets

Bob Gnarly

2 hours ago, 86 points said:

This made me smile. A very well-trained pooch indeed!                                                                                                                      https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46453844

"CARSON!  STAY"!!   

11 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

So, a black dog who calls herself "Ruby" eh?.  Me thinks someone would rather be a red dog!!  

Could be one of those red blacks..a bit like Guinness,looks black but is red.

14 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Al about showing an animal respect... she’s still vary wary and timid with strangers but she now knows we aren’t going to hurt her ? a lot of treats is also key! 

Tales of rescue dogs finding love and a good home is a fast way to melt my icy heart! Never had a dog, always wanted one. When treated right it seems they are the most loving and loyal creatures on the planet. Clearly Ruby has not been lucky up to now so it's lovely she's found someone to look after her properly. 

5 hours ago, 86 points said:

Tales of rescue dogs finding love and a good home is a fast way to melt my icy heart! Never had a dog, always wanted one. When treated right it seems they are the most loving and loyal creatures on the planet. Clearly Ruby has not been lucky up to now so it's lovely she's found someone to look after her properly. 

She’s my 3rd, the other two I had from a puppy, it’s definitely difficult and hard work rescuing, but I’ve given her her own space and waited for her to come to me rather than trying to force it. She’s 13 months old and this is her 3rd family, safe to say it will be her last too! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...