Pets

Bob Gnarly

Found Belle in a cardboard box at the side of a road whilst I was based in Cyprus, she was less that a week old so what was I going to do?

Suffice to say she has behavioral issues. Despite raising the garden fence to 10 foot she could still leap over and terrorize the neighbors. Food that was cooking on BBQs and children's tea off their plates was her specialty. Once while I was out looking for her I was confronted by my rather angry 2IC  who went into detail about what he would do if she "attacked" his children again.

Managed to get her back to the UK as a rescue dog - but it still cost me a packet.

Named her after the childrens tv show Belle and Sebastian.

Me and Belle.jpg

On 09/11/2018 at 10:35, David said:

Awesome dog that, nice that your mate has taken him in and rescued him, made me laugh how his adoption listing said he doesn't get on with birds or chickens, doubt many dogs do, that's potential food for mine! ?

https://www.adoptapet.com/pet/23446672-east-bend-north-carolina-dalmatian-mix

Part of me would love to adopt a dog, but you don't see their little quirks and traits develop from puppy stage...although I guess on the flip side you don't go through that stage of teaching them the living room is not the place to urinate in.

Eh? No wonder Mrs Hants is pee'd off with me ?

11 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Crickey, you need to change his name from Igor to He Grows. Will he get much bigger?

His Dad’s about 70 kg,we try to keep our dogs a little bit lighter as big dogs suffer on their back end if they’re too heavy.

However,we also have a tendency to spoil them rotten,if we can keep him around 75 kg I think that will be a fair compromise,obviously we will have to keep an eye on him.