Football fashion ?

RiddingsRam

What are you? A stone island and aquascutum sort of man ? 

Full kit *******? 

Smart casual ? 

Couldn' give a toss? 

Personally I like to dress smarter when I go to the football , I'm not saying a full suit but I like to look smarter makes it more of an occasion ? Probably rubbed off from my Grandads era as he still attends the match in a shirt, tie and flat cap? 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put my Lacoste boxers on, remove the belt from my jeans and let them hang low so everyone can see my £20 boxers, got my missus to stitch a Stone Island badge off eBay on a baseball cap I bought from Tesco and a Canada Goose badge on a bubble coat from Matalan. 

Oh, I also buy one bottle of Peroni and then keep topping it up with Carlsberg

3 minutes ago, David said:

I put my Lacoste boxers on, remove the belt from my jeans and let them hang low so everyone can see my £20 boxers, got my missus to stitch a Stone Island badge off eBay on a baseball cap I bought from Tesco and a Canada Goose badge on a bubble coat from Matalan. 

Oh, I also buy one bottle of Peroni and then keep topping it up with Carlsberg

Yes but how do you dress when you go to the football? 

28 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

What are you? A stone island and aquascutum sort of man ? 

Full kit *******? 

Smart casual ? 

Couldn' give a toss? 

Personally I like to dress smarter when I go to the football , I'm not saying a full suit but I like to look smarter makes it more of an occasion ? Probably rubbed off from my Grandads era as he still attends the match in a shirt, tie and flat cap? 

I'd rather staple my foreskin to the home bench at the city ground than wear any item of that crap...  Just sayin'

A bit old now for Stone island, used to like their stuff, have a few CP but even then I steer clear of the Google’s at my age.  I still like to buy expensive clothes, not just for football but in general.  

I can never understand the oh it's probably off eBay or from China mentality, do people stop wearing originals because of this, I don’t wear these clothes to impress others so just as I wouldn’t comment on someone wearing Primark it would bother me if they thought it was fake.

I've got Stone Island socks.. :ph34r:

Just a jeans and trainer type of guy me.. I saw a really nice Stone Island sweatshirt the other day. Did not have the badge thing, just embroidered. Looks really nice. Did not buy it as blokes my age look a bit stupid earing them now. Nice piece of clobber though.

18 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I've got Stone Island socks.. :ph34r:

Just a jeans and trainer type of guy me.. I saw a really nice Stone Island sweatshirt the other day. Did not have the badge thing, just embroidered. Looks really nice. Did not buy it as blokes my age look a bit stupid earing them now. Nice piece of clobber though.

Probably would look silly doing that with them

Archived