U18s v Man Utd - FA Youth Cup

Day

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised not to see Thomas in the team for this. The FA Youth Cup is a prestigious tournament and we should play our strongest eligible team. Despite being an established first teamer Will Hughes always played.

Currently 1-1, Rams scoring first but pegged back.

Edit: 2-1 Derby, Bogle's freekick fumbled in by the goalie.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Surprised not to see Thomas in the team for this. The FA Youth Cup is a prestigious tournament and we should play our strongest eligible team. Despite being an established first teamer Will Hughes always played.

Currently 1-1, Rams scoring first but pegged back.

it's 2-1, half time

Guessing Thomas will be on the bench Saturday v Villa with Lawrence injured

3 minutes ago, David said:

it's 2-1, half time

Guessing Thomas will be on the bench Saturday v Villa with Lawrence injured

Aha. I can't get the "live" button to work for me, despite several reloads.

As a youngster I'd have though Thomas could play twice in a week, but of course the first team takes precedence.

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Aha. I can't get the "live" button to work for me, despite several reloads.

As a youngster I'd have though Thomas could play twice in a week, but of course the first team takes precedence.

Don't think the green live box is a button, doesn't click for me, mines just live anyway. Try logging out, close tab and reopen

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 20.10.22.png

Seems just you and me, David. Am also live now. Rams hit the bar! As the snow falls.

There are no replays s it's extra time and then penalties unless the blizzard stops the game. Come on you young Rams!

Edit: See Rusty and Desert (a weird crime-fighting duo?) have joined the party too. Sorry guys - my computer's just being slow...

Archived