Bristol City game moved to Friday 19th January

David

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Aside from the obvious annoyances from Derby’s end, that journey will be a nightmare for Bristol fans on a Friday night. Also puts unnecessary pressure on this being a big game.

‘Sky not giving one bit of thought for fans’ shocker

Not saying that this is a big game just because it's on TV but we could do with some 'big game' practise if we are gonna be in the play offs.

And stuff for Bristol City fans, let them sit in traffic for 5 hours before getting tonked 4-0.

Up the Rams.

3 minutes ago, JoeDerby said:

Not saying that this is a big game just because it's on TV but we could do with some 'big game' practise if we are gonna be in the play offs.

And stuff for Bristol City fans, let them sit in traffic for 5 hours before getting tonked 4-0.

Up the Rams.

My point is about Sky setting up games and not considering fans...

Give me a 3pm Saturday kick off with a decent attendance over than a depleted away and home contingent at 7.45 on a Friday night. Heck make it 5.45 sat evening and it’d be better.

52 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

My point is about Sky setting up games and not considering fans...

Give me a 3pm Saturday kick off with a decent attendance over than a depleted away and home contingent at 7.45 on a Friday night. Heck make it 5.45 sat evening and it’d be better.

Or should Sky having pumped a not inconsiderable amount of money into the game, consider their audience as a priority. 

54 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Interesting if you have purchased the kids ticket for £1 thinking a Saturday game...

Ticket sales are only open to home members so unlikely to have hit many, general sale doesn’t start until the 19th.

8 hours ago, bcnram said:

Or should Sky having pumped a not inconsiderable amount of money into the game, consider their audience as a priority. 

Yes of course they should although i'd question whether Sky's audience really want to watch Derby v Brizzle on a friday night.

I just wish we could go back to playing on a saturday at 3.00pm. I wish SKY and BT would take their billions and stick it somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Yes of course they should although i'd question whether Sky's audience really want to watch Derby v Brizzle on a friday night.

I just wish we could go back to playing on a saturday at 3.00pm. I wish SKY and BT would take their billions and stick it somewhere else.

That's another way of looking at it. :)

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Me too. Has anyone added up how many home games we had last season, at 3pm on Saturdays? 

Archived