Black and Gold gala - hosted by Bradley Johnson.

Rev

I'd like to make you all aware of the fantastic efforts of Bradley and his wife Nereasha to help raise money for St Giles school in Derby.

The school helps children suffering from learning difficulties such as Autism.

Bradley was so taken by what the school does and how much help the children need, that he and his wife Nereasha have seriously got behind it.

The PTA at St Giles are currently fundraising for a MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) for the children to have access to a dedicated area, for learning many different physical skills through play. The MUGA will provide an area where children can participate in many sports and activities. This will develop children's fine motor skills and gross motor skills as well as providing opportunities for them to play with their peers in a safe and fun environment which will also support their social skills and communication/ language development.

The aim is to raise £37k to pay for the games area, as part of this Bradley will host the following event at Pride Park.

IMG_1353.thumb.JPG.1a7f4c6f5c9bb851ccd2de825aa5402a.JPG

http://www.stgiles.derby.sch.uk/PTA/Bradley-Johnson/

It should be a great evening, for a very worthwhile cause.

You can also donate directly if you so wish, using the following details.

BACS

NATWEST
The Friends of St Giles Parent Teachers
Sort code 54-10-56
Account number 18683487

PayPal is:
stgilespta.derby@outlook.com

Charity number

It's great to see a player getting involved at a local level, let's hope they smash the target.

I know it's an expensive time of year, but I also know you're a generous lot on here given the chance, any help will be greatly appreciated.

If a kind Mod could pin this, that would be great.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'd like to make you all aware of the fantastic efforts of Bradley and his wife Nereasha to help raise money for St Giles school in Derby.

Bradley was so taken by what the school does and how much help the children need, that he and his wife Nereasha have seriously got behind it.

The PTA at St Giles are currently fundraising for a MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) for the children to have access to a dedicated area, for learning many different physical skills through play. The MUGA will provide an area where children can participate in many sports and activities. This will develop children's fine motor skills and gross motor skills as well as providing opportunities for them to play with their peers in a safe and fun environment which will also support their social skills and communication/ language development.

The aim is to raise £37k to pay for the games area, as part of this Bradley will host the following event at Pride Park.

BACS

NATWEST
Sort code 54-10-56
Account number 18683487

PayPal is:

Charity number

It's great to see a player getting involved at a local level, let's hope they smash the target.

I know it's an expensive time of year, but I also know you're a generous lot on here given the chance, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Fantastic. And fair play to Bradley & Mrs Johnson. I'm sure us Rams fans will help push this along. 

As someone who fosters an autistic child and teaches in a primary school, I will certainly be supporting this event.

Good quality PE for someone with autism or other learning difficulties can really make a massive impact on their health, education and social skills. 

Having somewhere safer than a tarmac playground would certainly help make PE more accessible and enjoyable for there pupils.

19 hours ago, reveldevil said:

BACS

NATWEST
Sort code 54-10-56
Account number 18683487

PayPal is:

Charity number

Great post @reveldevil copied and pasted onto my FB page to raise awareness ?

15 hours ago, sage said:

Have a chat with @reveldeviland does anyone fancy joining up to make a table of 10. If we get more than 10 (but less than 20) I will pick names out of a hat.

Hope this is ok @David

To time wasters or tyre kickers please.

@sage tried to send you a message. But apparently you cannot "receive". Have you been put on the naughty step by @David?

Archived