Carson

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr Giggles said:

Have a Wendy fan sitting next  to me in the office claiming "Carson was the reason we didn't get promoted last season" also proclaiming that he is a "liability"

Can we all just appreciate that he clearly has no knowledge about our team then?

He’s better than Westwood who is a good keeper.

1 hour ago, Mr Giggles said:

Have a Wendy fan sitting next  to me in the office claiming "Carson was the reason we didn't get promoted last season" also proclaiming that he is a "liability"

Can we all just appreciate that he clearly has no knowledge about our team then?

He knows little about us then, there were plenty reasons why we weren’t at the races last season. Carson is a very good goalkeeper ( better than quite a few in the premiership as well) his distribution leaves a lot to be desired but stopping the ball going in net is his main job!

Kindly point out to your 'mate' that he knows fook all about our club.  That's as ridiculous as saying you Barry Bannan is like Xavi...

18 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Kindly point out to your 'mate' that he knows fook all about our club.  That's as ridiculous as saying you Barry Bannan is like Xavi...

He looked a bit confused when i said that to him, a little red in the face.

Almost as if Bannan and Xavi are the same player...

15 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

The save he pulled off against Barnsley was world class. Great keeper for this division. Prone to lapses though, otherwise he'd be in the prem.

Lee Grant’s literally a Premier League team’s reigning player of the season 

Ask him why they have27 points and we have 38 if our goalkeepers no good 

Shhhhhh please stop talking about Scotty .. Someone in the Prem might just realise what a good keeper he is and try and nick him !

listen lads and lasses lets just keep him under the radar please. We know what we've got and he is golden. Other than Poom I can't think of any keeper in the last 20 years that inspires such confidence between the posts

20 minutes ago, jono said:

Shhhhhh please stop talking about Scotty .. Someone in the Prem might just realise what a good keeper he is and try and nick him !

listen lads and lasses lets just keep him under the radar please. We know what we've got and he is golden. Other than Poom I can't think of any keeper in the last 20 years that inspires such confidence between the posts

So much for keeping him under the radar.

3 hours ago, jono said:

listen lads and lasses lets just keep him under the radar please. We know he’s rubbish and unfortunately no one is stupid enough to take him off our hands. We’ll just have to make do til his contract expires or he dies of old age.

FTFY 

6 hours ago, Mr Giggles said:

It’s a real treat to work with the Wendies isn’t it?

Ask him how he feels about spunking  all the money on Jordan Rhodes.

About Gary Megson being touted as the messiah:blink:??

Ssshhhhhh!!

That’s what I tell them anyway.

Nearly forgot,Carson has been great.

Archived