Lawrence injury - need another winger?

RamNut

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still feel we are one quality wide player short, with or without the injury. You've basically had Russell, Lawrence and Weimann fighting for two places. Weimann's been in great form but I don't know how many of us would have predicted that, or whether it will last. Russell is... Russell. 

Anya has clearly been frozen out. Bennett has never shown anything at this level. Thomas might be great but we have absolutely no idea if he'll cut it and it's a hell of a gamble with the table as it is.

Ideal solution: get rid of Anya and use the wage savings to finance an Ibe-style loan. Personally I'd like to see that even if Lawrence is back in a couple of weeks.

God knows who that Ibe-style player is, though.

On 12/9/2017 at 18:12, Norman said:

I was a lorry loader as a student at night times. Long story short, a cage rolled down the tail lift of the lorry and crushed my ankle and the ligaments.

Thought i was amputated from the ankle at first, , then i thought i had broken it, then i started to move it about 5 mins later but went to hospital. Could walk normally about a week later. That was crushed ligaments from an impact blow. 

I remain hopeful.

Like Lawrence, it made me feel like a low-pain threshold, drama queen.

:whistle:

It does hurt to be fair to him, though.

Archived