Lawrence injury - need another winger?

RamNut

If Lawrence is likely to out for a while, presumably we need another winger.

is Luke Thomas or Mason Bennett good enough to step up.

Will bradley johnson step back in?

If we need another winger then who?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Ankle ligaments don't tend to be so long out, do they? 

Maybe a loan, or chuck Thomas in earlier than planned, he looks ready enough to me.

I was a lorry loader as a student at night times. Long story short, a cage rolled down the tail lift of the lorry and crushed my ankle and the ligaments.

Thought i was amputated from the ankle at first, , then i thought i had broken it, then i started to move it about 5 mins later but went to hospital. Could walk normally about a week later. That was crushed ligaments from an impact blow. 

I remain hopeful.

Like Lawrence, it made me feel like a low-pain threshold, drama queen.

10 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Ankle ligaments don't tend to be so long out, do they? 

Maybe a loan, or chuck Thomas in earlier than planned, he looks ready enough to me.

I had ankle ligament damage a few years back depends on the severity it is just a strain like mine I was ok within a week without the intensive treatment he will get.If it is more a tear obviously a little longer.

Thomas is still a little raw and naive but exciting non the less and can play either side....

12 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I had read reports that he was **** and should be dropped?

Seriously though,he will be a big loss,.

Does Luke Thomas Just play on the right?

Bennett would be ahead of Thomas wouldnt he? Russell too I think.

Just now, Beagle said:

I had ankle ligament damage a few years back depends on the severity it is just a strain like mine I was ok within a week without the intensive treatment he will get.If it is more a tear obviously a little longer.

Thomas is still a little raw and naive but exciting non the less and can play either side....

What,  either for us or the opposition? :lol:

We don’t know until the x Ray then MRI - he could be out a couple weeks or the rest of the season ... fingers crossed - have a feeling he’s okay ... The bad sign was his immediate signaling while the good sign was him obviously continuing to play ... 

chance for Thomas to step in?

Archived