Ballon D’Or

Bris Vegas

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does things that I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do” explained the Real Madrid and Portugal star, “there’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history—in the good and the bad moments.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, cannable said:

“I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does things that I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do” explained the Real Madrid and Portugal star, “there’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history—in the good and the bad moments.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Humility is a wonderful quality...............

Ronaldo has David Haye syndrome. To be the best, you have to be the best mentality.

You can’t admit that somebody else is better at anything. Watch David Haye’s comments about being faster than Usain Bolt!

In a team game, the Ballon D’Or just fuels the inflated egos of players such as Ronaldo who only plays for himself.

The guy would rather score a hat-trick in a 3-3 draw than see his team win 1-0 without him scoring. That’s just sad.

Messi has been so much better in almost every aspect of the game for the past five years, yet somehow they keep giving this guy the ‘best player’ award.

And the most complete player? Messi has better ball control, vision, technique, passing, dribbling, set-pieces, movement and awareness. By far.

Ronaldo is a striker, Messi is a creator, yet Messi still scores more than him.

Archived