Posters Crimbo Trees

Angry Ram

Uploading images direct to the site is a members+ only option, although the start of next year the server will be upgraded with unlimited storage so the option will be available to all members.

For now images must be uploaded to a 3rd party website like imgur.com, then one uploaded paste the direct image link into the editor.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, David said:

Image file size is to big, you need to shrink it using a 3rd party website to under 3mb

i found that if i took one , then deleted it , it wouldn't let me take another until i leave thread then come back to it , seems like i get one shot at it , which is fine.

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Sorry chaps, my mistake.

I'm useless with tech, i was only chosen as the eye candy of the mod team:(

Thank god for that, I thought I was    even stupider than I thought I was!  But now I know I am just a lowly member and not a member plus which I didn't know existed, live and learn. I am not a chosen one:(

Mrs P's offering from Chateau Phoenix. Damned lights keep changing colour so it's not representitive. Lousy picture, and doesn't do justice to the few Crown Derby baubles secreted in there. (no longer available apparently. Better keep an eye on the grandchildren.)

2j2b5s4.jpg

35 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Mrs P's offering from Chateau Phoenix. Damned lights keep changing colour so it's not representitive. Lousy picture, and doesn't do justice to the few Crown Derby baubles secreted in there. (no longer available apparently. Better keep an eye on the grandchildren.)

2j2b5s4.jpg

Laura Ashley?

22 hours ago, David said:

Uploading images direct to the site is a members+ only option, although the start of next year the server will be upgraded with unlimited storage so the option will be available to all members.

For now images must be uploaded to a 3rd party website like imgur.com, then one uploaded paste the direct image link into the editor.

22hrs later and earlier than planned I have upgraded the server, all members can now upload images directly to the forum (bottom left of editor). Members also have the same abilities as members+, ability to create polls and change usernames (once every 90 days).

*Images must be under 3mb, large photos may need to be shrunk using a 3rd party site before uploading.

Archived