Posters Crimbo Trees

Angry Ram

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I have two trees up and would love to show you but alas I have no clue how to put pictures up on the forum or anywhere else for that matter. I am proper useless at technology 

Have you got the photo's on the device your posting with? Laptop, phone, etc?

18 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Have a go! Take the photo. Once done, reply to this post, click on the "choose files" at the bottom of the box where you type...

Ive took the photos but the only thing I see at the bottom of this box is ' insert other media '. I bet you wish you hadn't replied now! I think I'm a lost cause , thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it

4 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Ive took the photos but the only thing I see at the bottom of this box is ' insert other media '. I bet you wish you hadn't replied now! I think I'm a lost cause , thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it

Me too Utch:  Insert other media and then 'Insert existing attachment' or 'Insert image from URL'.  It's a language from a different planet

I have no idea what to do and no young Ilkleys within 250 miles to show me

On 06/12/2017 at 13:25, Wolfie said:

I had to empty the vacuum cleaner 4 times when cleaning up. The photo doesn't really do justice to the depth of the needles.

S'true. I am very deep. Buuuuuuuuurp.

10 hours ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

10 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Me too Utch:  Insert other media and then 'Insert existing attachment' or 'Insert image from URL'.  It's a language from a different planet

I have no idea what to do and no young Ilkleys within 250 miles to show me

Bottom left will be a paperclip with the words "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." next to it.

Click on "choose files"

If this option isn't there then @David is your only hope!!!

Archived