Posters Crimbo Trees

Angry Ram

Come on post em up.. Normally go for a real tree but the beast insisted on this one with the lights already attached.

If anyone can sort the orientation out I would appreciate it. Was okay when I posted the link and the jpeg has it the right way around.. Or is this some cunning plot by @David not to have any straight trees on this board. 

5991A2C7-C3A1-435C-84C9-18E01AAA9324.jpeg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Come on post em up.. Normally go for a real tree but the beast insisted on this one with the lights already attached.

If anyone can sort the orientation out I would appreciate it. Was okay when I posted the link and the jpeg has it the right way around.. Or is this some cunning plot by @David not to have any straight trees on this board. 

ej63rs.jpg

Is this one of those you have to hold your phone at an angle to see straight? ?

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

5991A2C7-C3A1-435C-84C9-18E01AAA9324.jpeg

Beast?:lol:

I wonder how many people(like me)won’t post having seen how nice that looks.

The Beast chose well?.

22 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Oops, and next to a radiator too, good move.

To be fair at least I had a bit of sense & turned the radiator off. The damage was done by then, though.

I had to empty the vacuum cleaner 4 times when cleaning up. The photo doesn't really do justice to the depth of the needles.

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

To be fair at least I had a bit of sense & turned the radiator off. The damage was done by then, though.

I had to empty the vacuum cleaner 4 times when cleaning up. The photo doesn't really do justice to the depth of the needles.

I think it does Wolfie, tbf.  You can see one of David's big red balls just sticking out of the top of them

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'll be getting ours on Staurday & will not make the same mistake as last year:

Real tree + Leaving outside for 2 days + Frosty weather - putting it in water for that time + 2 weeks in a warm house =

IMG_1880.JPG

Did you not notice before?

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Crimbo?

I believe the correct terminology is "Christmas". No class down south.

Agree. Surely no one says crimbo anymore. A bit like wearing a baseball cap backwards - so yesterday

Archived