Josh Vela

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, maydrakin said:

Shackell?

dcfcfans can still surprise me.

When I saw Nuwtfly's post I though Ninos would be all over that joke about his man-crush. And before he denies it, no-one's that harsh about someone without a bit of a frisson going on underneath it all. 

On 25/12/2017 at 05:02, Dimmu said:

So similar price as Hughes. If he is half as good, we should go for him.

A comparison of a potential fee for any player we may be interested in with what we received for Hughes is totally meaningless if that player was to prove to be a better fit in Rowetts' setup. One addition, the right one,  is all we need to make that automatic challenge a reality. No idea if Vela is that player but if he is then he would be worth far more than we might pay for him.

I was and still am a huge fan of Wills' but he's left, he's another clubs' player and our fans need to move on.

6 hours ago, Kernow said:

So I guess any deal for Vela would just be £3,500,000 transferred immediately to Bolton then?

No it's likely some of it would be paid overtime. As far as I'm aware though we don't know the add-ons with Hughes' deal however, which could include something like international caps. Until the add-ons are completed Hughes went for £4 million. 

Not to say I agree with comparing his sale to every potential transfer with the club however, that's a pointless exercise. 

18 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

No it's likely some of it would be paid overtime. As far as I'm aware though we don't know the add-ons with Hughes' deal however, which could include something like international caps. Until the add-ons are completed Hughes went for £4 million. 

Not to say I agree with comparing his sale to every potential transfer with the club however, that's a pointless exercise. 

Quite right tired of hearing about Hughes good player but he's gone he wanted the Prem he ain't coming back let it go please its not fair on the players who trying to get us promoted 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived