Locking of threads

PistoldPete2

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Where’s your source for this locking?

Lock this mods:ph34r:

Haha! I was trying to update position on kieftenbeld only to find his thread has been locked... So opened a new thread which was locked within five minutes despite me quoting one of several sources. 

Considering this is a player we actually signed , just not in the right place it's hardly a speculative rumour, so why do the thought police want to censor it?

6 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Haha! I was trying to update position on kieftenbeld only to find his thread has been locked... So opened a new thread which was locked within five minutes despite me quoting one of several sources. 

Considering this is a player we actually signed , just not in the right place it's hardly a speculative rumour, so why do the thought police want to censor it?

You quoted one source which wasn’t a credible one at that. Those Twitter accounts are ten a penny, we try to keep this board to journalists and media outlets rumours only.

As per the forum description please provide links to the reporting media outlet/journalist.

Drop a moderator or myself a PM if you have a better source for this rumour and the topic will be reopened.

The original topic was locked due to another in Rams Talk discussing the transfer which you will see I explained the reason for and linked to before closing.

Archived