U23’s v Boro

Day

7 hours ago, angieram said:

Thank goodness for that! I feared Bent would be back in the first team squad tomorrow after he is featured in The Ram.

It was like playing with ten men the other night for the under 23s and you could see he was determined not to go off. They warmed Zanzala up several times but Benty kept indicating he wanted to stay on. I suspect he could have played all night the way he was just ambling around the pitch. Must be frustrating for the young lads who want to win.

I love Bent as a character and I think he'll make a great pundit but I'm not sure what he will be able to offer us for these last few months of his contract that we haven't already got. He's been a top class player I know, but is now a luxury in a hard-working side, whether that's the under 23s or the first team.

Was just reading this when Benty scored!

But I still agree with every word.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Wondered the same a few days ago. For now it seems you have to mirror the tab if on a PC or the screen if on a laptop.

I haven’t had chrome cast button since about week 3 of the season. I contacted dcfc help, and they replied that chromecast is not supported...supposedly due to rights restrictions. I haven’t had the option since.

5 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I haven’t had chrome cast button since about week 3 of the season. I contacted dcfc help, and they replied that chromecast is not supported...supposedly due to rights restrictions. I haven’t had the option since.

I had the cast button up until this Wednesday

Archived