Paul71

Donald Trump - Re-Tweeting anti muslim videos

Latest Updates

Is anyone surprised by what this ignoramus does anymore? 

He does seem to want to paint Britain as some sort of multi-cultural dystopia, I guess that would play well to his base.

And that article mentions that he follows Ann Coulter on twitter. He should be impeached for that alone!

Leader of the free world?  Good one :D

Trump has plenty of time to be a twit, he's not in charge of much, as has become quite clear lately.

Erdogan called him a few days ago demanding the US stop arming the Kurds to which Trump promptly agreed, promising there would be no more of that nonsense.  Before a day had passed the latest shipment was delivered to the Kurds. 

He is just a puppet and smokescreen and does his job to perfection.

Real motives can be found when you look what extreme right-wing conservatives are trying to at the same time... This time it is taxes (and little sidekick with CFPB).

World's biggest financial coup ever, if they manage to push it through.

Obviously wrong for Trump to do this , can't stand the man. But playing devils advocate although Jo cox's killer shouted Britain First when he killed her, so do Muslim terrorists shout Allah Akhbar when they do their murderous deeds. The political group shouldn't be tainted by the actions of one lone wolf anymore than Islam should be tainted by terrorist activities. 

Difference I spose is that the hate within the Britain First movement goes all the way to the top including the deputy leader who has been arrested. 

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Obviously wrong for Trump to do this , can't stand the man. But playing devils advocate although Jo cox's killer shouted Britain First when he killed her, so do Muslim terrorists shout Allah Akhbar when they do their murderous deeds. The political group shouldn't be tainted by the actions of one lone wolf anymore than Islam should be tainted by terrorist activities. 

Difference I spose is that the hate within the Britain First movement goes all the way to the top including the deputy leader who has been arrested. 

along the same theme, has anyone bothered to establish whether the said clips are fake or not?  I guess they are fake but if not they are surely important.

15 minutes ago, Spanish said:

along the same theme, has anyone bothered to establish whether the said clips are fake or not?  I guess they are fake but if not they are surely important.

It’s Britain First mate, they once posted a video of a ‘Muslim rally celebrating their takeover of London’. It was Pakistan celebrating beating us at Lords. If not fake they’re massively out of context.

The Dutch one’s been discredited already as two Dutch nationals.