Derby County v Burton Albion match thread

Boycie

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Only works if players ahead of him make the runs..

His one - two led to his own run which saw him get hacked in the box for a missed penalty by the ref. Great play. Remember thinking if we ever see that kind of thing from Ledley or Hudds? He needs starting now, i think we are all fed up of waiting. 

I’m a little concerned that recent match day threads are lacking the effort one would expect with a role of such responsibility. With the prestige and adulation afforded to the tread originator, I don’t think it’s too much to expect a date/ time and venue at the very least. 

36 minutes ago, Ninos said:

His one - two led to his own run which saw him get hacked in the box for a missed penalty by the ref. Great play. Remember thinking if we ever see that kind of thing from Ledley or Hudds? He needs starting now, i think we are all fed up of waiting. 

Can see why you might think twice before starting George against a physically robust team such as MM's Suffolk Cloggers, but Nigel's teams are not usually cut from the same sort of cloth so should be a low-risk option!

48 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Can see why you might think twice before starting George against a physically robust team such as MM's Suffolk Cloggers, but Nigel's teams are not usually cut from the same sort of cloth so should be a low-risk option!

No more thinking twice on GT. To me it’s a myth that Thorne is fragile. The broken leg is a freak injury. He’s tough and we shouldn’t be worrying about him any more. If you want to worry try Max Lowe - now that guy is fragile 

On 28/11/2017 at 13:25, B4ev6is said:

Oh no I wont

14 minutes ago, Ninos said:

No more thinking twice on GT. To me it’s a myth that Thorne is fragile. The broken leg is a freak injury. He’s tough and we shouldn’t be worrying about him any more. If you want to worry try Max Lowe - now that guy is fragile 

Your right there made of glass that lad

Archived