We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never read such a load of tripe about Wolves being uncatchable  ,there are 4 teams in with a shout now never mind after a few months of heavy grounds ,maybe a few injuries and not least losing their bottle as the season end gets closer .

Will Derby catch them probably not ,I work with a lot of Wolves fans and they don't think it's sustainable .

5 hours ago, CumbriaRam said:

I presume this was meant sarcastically as I've never once posted anything doom and gloom, never come on and shouted after we have lost, never called for managers head, etc  I just say it like I see it, we have some way to go and we are not the finished article. Like been said earlier, same people who think we will win the league now after one excellent result at Middlesborough (a match incidentally I have been to every year for ages until this season.....damn!) are the same ones calling for heads to roll, everything is s**** after one loss! Some peeps just need to get a bit of perspective LOL

Great post hope you don't expect people on here to be sensible you will be disappointed if you do 

6 hours ago, CumbriaRam said:

I presume this was meant sarcastically as I've never once posted anything doom and gloom, never come on and shouted after we have lost, never called for managers head, etc  I just say it like I see it, we have some way to go and we are not the finished article. Like been said earlier, same people who think we will win the league now after one excellent result at Middlesborough (a match incidentally I have been to every year for ages until this season.....damn!) are the same ones calling for heads to roll, everything is s**** after one loss! Some peeps just need to get a bit of perspective LOL

I'm with you at present. How confident are you that Gary rowett will deliver success? 

As the thread has developed i think b4 has become increasingly confident.

i have to keep checking the table to see if we are somehow catching wolves by sheer will power even though no match has been played.

6 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Just going to put this here...... 

John Ruddy “we’ve got too much quality for other teams in this league”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42139084

Wouldn’t argue about his comments in the context of the questions being asked, but that quote should be pinned by every opposing Manager, including our Gaz.

No you can't argue with it they are miles better than any other team in the division There spent big and more importantly spent well They will win this league by at least ten points 

On 11/26/2017 at 18:39, G STAR RAM said:

You don't go from a team showing no effort to promotion  contenders in such a short space of time. 

Not saying we are not going to be promotion contenders but it would be nice for people to keep emotions in check.

Cough.... Didn't we pretty much do that when Stevie Mac first pitched up? 

19 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Just going to put this here...... 

John Ruddy “we’ve got too much quality for other teams in this league”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42139084

Wouldn’t argue about his comments in the context of the questions being asked, but that quote should be pinned by every opposing Manager, including our Gaz.

Lol. Someone should tell him if and when they get promoted he would be probably the first player to be replaced. Carson is a better. Keeper than him.

6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not in my opinion, no.

We went from being a cautious team to an all out attack team, nothing to do with lack of efort. 

You seem completely unaware of B4's psychic powers. He's willed effort from the team and got it. He's willed a string of wins and got it. He's now willing a championship winning run so I'm saying nothing......

13 hours ago, 86 points said:

You seem completely unaware of B4's psychic powers. He's willed effort from the team and got it. He's willed a string of wins and got it. He's now willing a championship winning run so I'm saying nothing......

what's he been up to in the last 4 years?  Get your finger out B4 we should be smashing the Champions League by now

Archived