We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their managers name already got spoken about as a potential candidate for the Everton job, the agent involved at wolves has his fingers in many pies and won't give a rats if he takes players to, or from, wolves in January.

At the moment they are flying, smashing teams, playing teams off the park and their stadium seems to have an extra 15,000 fans in it (strange that)

Pressure can do strange things to players. Its a long season.

Wolves are flying, probably will carry on flying, but it'll be interesting when they have a blip or if they overload the squad in January.

The other team that worry me is Villa. On a roll themselves and with a massive squad and a manager who's been promoted from this league again and again.

I can see a typically well drilled Warnock Cardiff side scrapping a top 6 place.

Beyond that there's any of about a dozen sides could make up the top 6...us included. Way too early yet. We've threatened so often in recent years it's sickening. Top 6 in November isn't worth talking about.

to overturn wolves 12 point lead would require a lengthy drop in form by top-scoring wolves.

They also have the second best defence. Won the most games. Lost the least number of games. Best home record. Best away record.

plus....... they have the best team

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

to overturn wolves 12 point lead would require a lengthy drop in form by top-scoring wolves.

They also have the second best defence. Won the most games. Lost the least number of games. Best home record. Best away record.

plus....... they have the best team

Other than that do you think we have a chance of overtaking them? 

Come on lets get real here....2 weeks ago Reading stuffed us at home... Reading!  2 halves against QPR and Fulham were dire....Middlesborough could easily have won at weekend with number of chances missed,as could one or two other teams we beat, not saying we are bad but we have had a bit of luck for a change. We are not playing anybody off the park like Wolves are. So I choose to be a realist here, yes we may well improve and become more consistent and I hope we get 2nd of course but for now lets just take it a game at a time :)

2 minutes ago, CumbriaRam said:

Come on lets get real here....2 weeks ago Reading stuffed us at home... Reading!  2 halves against QPR and Fulham were dire....Middlesborough could easily have won at weekend with number of chances missed,as could one or two other teams we beat, not saying we are bad but we have had a bit of luck for a change. We are not playing anybody off the park like Wolves are. So I choose to be a realist here, yes we may well improve and become more consistent and I hope we get 2nd of course but for now lets just take it a game at a time :)

Wrist-slasher!

4 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Wrist-slasher!

I presume this was meant sarcastically as I've never once posted anything doom and gloom, never come on and shouted after we have lost, never called for managers head, etc  I just say it like I see it, we have some way to go and we are not the finished article. Like been said earlier, same people who think we will win the league now after one excellent result at Middlesborough (a match incidentally I have been to every year for ages until this season.....damn!) are the same ones calling for heads to roll, everything is s**** after one loss! Some peeps just need to get a bit of perspective LOL

4 hours ago, CumbriaRam said:

I presume this was meant jokingly as I've never once posted anything doom and gloom, never come on and shouted after we have lost, never called for managers head, etc  I just say it like I see it, we have some way to go and we are not the finished article. Like been said earlier, same people who think we will win the league now after one excellent result at Middlesborough (a match incidentally I have been to every year for ages until this season.....damn!) are the same ones calling for heads to roll, everything is s**** after one loss! Some peeps just need to get a bit of perspective LOL

Ftfy

As much as we are in form, we are nowhere near Wolves.

We have got to be real here. I'm loving what Gary is doing to us as a team but we aren't catching Wolves.

If we lose tomorrow night, fickle fans will probably boo us off the pitch and be calling for Gary's head.

Lets get behind the lads and enjoy the ride, we are going to lose games but it's how we react to the defeats and learn from the mistakes. In the past few years a lot of our big players have gone hiding when it matters and I think we have a back bone now, we have reacted to the loss to Reading when we could of easily followed it up with a couple of bad results.

Up the Rams.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Come we can close wovles down we stand aa good chance as anyone.

They need to start dropping points for ANYONE to close them down.

But they just arent doing that. Sheff Utd and cardiff do drop points occasionally, so i think can be caught. But wolves? No chance.

Archived