We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Go up in smoke?

With them certs to go up, along with sheff weds when they get Mac, martin and thorne (I've seen it said on here so it just be true), seems the best we can hope for is surviving relegation what with the rubbish we class as football and the crap our manager picks.

2 minutes ago, caymanram said:

Talk about a referee ruining a game. He’s lost it. Never a straight red. No one would have complained if he’d have just given a yellow. And then sends off the manager too. Crazy. Biased ?.

Red card all day for me, aggressive studs up lunge.

agree there was no need to send the manager off, a warning would have done.

Maybe a 0-0 is best for us...certainly don’t want a wolves win. Part of me says let wolves go and we fight for the second  auto place. But a tiny piece of me still wants wolves to sorta get dragged back a bit....

The sending off brings an unhelpful auto ban for at least one of their players.... big squad though, so....

Let’s go for for a draw....

1 minute ago, caymanram said:

Maybe a 0-0 is best for us...certainly don’t want a wolves win. Part of me says let wolves go and we fight for the second  auto place. But a tiny piece of me still wants wolves to sorta get dragged back a bit....

The sending off brings an unhelpful auto ban for at least one of their players.... big squad though, so....

Let’s go for for a draw....

I'd rather a draw and see wolves caught a bit - they'll probably till win the league, but I don't want them winning it easily. 

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

0-0 wont be good, when we finish one point behind Bristol City after 46 games.

Wolves to win all day for me.

If it ends 0-0 and Bristol draw at our place next month, all we have to do is match all the other results with them and we stay above them on goal difference. SIMPLES

4 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

If we beat Bristol City, then that 0-0 will look better tonight.

I still rather give us as much chance as possible to get 2nd rather than giving a catching wolves job any credability whatsoever.

There is 63 points to play for and a 0-0 against Bristol would put us 8 points behind Wolves. Still possible. Whoops Bristol have just scored Could be a 7 point gap now

Archived