We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Trust me mate you won't stay there for long if derby has anything to say about it.

B4, some persective. Derby are 10 points behind, this is as far behind them as we have been ALL SEASON. Despite 4 wins in a row, 4 clean sheets, 5 wins in 6, undefeated away since September, 2 defeats in 16 games etc etc etc - We havent closed the gap AT ALL.

I will repeat, even when we started slow with 3 defeats in our first 7 games and lay 15th in the table, we lay 7 points behind them, and with the 10 points behind them that we currently are is the biggest gap there has been all season.

Your idea that we are closing them down with a good run of results, in reality we are just keeping pace with them.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Trust me mate you won't stay there for long if derby has anything to say about it.

Yeah, dude, good luck n all that but I'd be very surprised if either of us kept  our form. We will both drop points. I doubt we will drop 10 whilst The Rams make 10 up on us. Just sayin'. But for peace sake and because I like Derby I hope you come up with us! And I hope we don't collapse and don't go up. That would be a nightmare of extreme proportions as we'd loose our loan players and our top players would want to move on. Argh, I can't even imagine.

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Wolves have an "aura"this season - teams seem apprehensive about facing you whether at home or away.

It is yours to lose. A shame for me that we met so early in the season when we were pretty wretched. I hope that when we meet in the return that we'll both be in good form. Should then be a true test :thumbsup:

Yep, will be a good game I hope. Currently living in Kent and unemployed so getting to games is a problem but that is one I would put the boat out for. Must add that we were a new squad (largely) playing a new system under a new manager so it is kind of swings and roundabouts.

23 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Im sure he'll keep saying it, and, one day it'll be true.

May well be. If you had asked me two years ago if Wolves would be top at Xmas by 7 points in 2017 I'd have laughed me head off. Actually if you had said that at the start of this season I'd have had a similar reaction.....

23 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Always liked Wolves and their fans. I’d be happy to go up with them.

Cardiff can **** right off though. 

A bit harsh.

i used to like wolves. One of the first games i ever went to was wolves. Stood on the ozzo end getting offered soup by a couple of their fans. That was back in the day. 

But after our duff home defeat this season i witnessed some unpleasant cr@p from lone wolves looking for trouble. Basically i hope they **** it up. Nothing would give me greater pleasure after that.

Archived