We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

Lets start chasing down wovles we can catch them these next 5 games are key to this. We have fire power now vryda can not stop scoring now. We now have steal in this team now. Teams are now going to be scared playing against derby now. We are now 3 games unbeaten and only concead 1 goal.

Before we lost to reading went 7 games unbeaten scored loads of goal and hardly concead any I think just 5 goal. One against fulham and sadley 4 against reading. But over all not bad at all just 6 goals concead in like past ten games.

So were well in with a chance of catching wovles.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You never know, but aim for 2nd right now.

I'd still be delighted with play offs but got to fancy our chances of a decent points haul in the next month (though i thought that about February last season), could be knocking on the door of 2nd by the end of december.

I will say though its great having these threads when not so long ago the forum was awash with demands for Rowett to be sacked and talk of relegation.

Was reading the post on next five games and wanted to say that I'm really interested to see us play wolves away but thought not the right place to look so far ahead so glad this thread appeared ,, will be one interesting game if they are still at it and we are still in this away game mindset 

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

About 8 weeks ago you was questioning the effort of the players, now you think we are going to win the league. Wow.

Nowt wrong with that G - he's called for effort, seen the effort applied... now he's calling for momentum and high ambition! 

2nd is do-able, but until more teams work out wolves, then i cant see them being caught.

We have been on a terrific run, but when you look at the form tables of last 6, 10 or whatever, Wolves have been racking up the points to a better or in some case equal extent to ourselves.

38 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Nowt wrong with that G - he's called for effort, seen the effort applied... now he's calling for momentum and high ambition! 

You don't go from a team showing no effort to promotion  contenders in such a short space of time. 

Not saying we are not going to be promotion contenders but it would be nice for people to keep emotions in check.

Archived