Ben Marshall - signed for Millwall

deanoakaram4life

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was the fella I thought we needed great crosser, great free kicks, proper team player . Very highly rated at Blackburn and Wolves.  Seems we've spent the last few weeks pissing about looking at big time Charlies on loan rather than a tried and tested player in the position we needed who knows this league .   Play offs for us now barring a miracle- let the lottery begin.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

This was the fella I thought we needed great crosser, great free kicks, proper team player . Very highly rated at Blackburn and Wolves.  Seems we've spent the last few weeks pissing about looking at big time Charlies on loan rather than a tried and tested player in the position we needed who knows this league .   Play offs for us now barring a miracle- let the lottery begin.

Maybe Wolves didn’t want to loan him to us. 

11 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

not so highly rated at wolves to be needed in the squad though?  Blackburn........well there's a great team.  You may be right but your argument doesn't carry much water

9 hours ago, Spanish said:

not so highly rated at wolves to be needed in the squad though?  Blackburn........well there's a great team.  You may be right but your argument doesn't carry much water

You mean Blackburn who beat us twice last year .  I can remember Lee Mills at Wolves couldn't get a game we signed him and he got a bagful of goals -  we swapped him for Van der Laan from Port Vale  captain of a team constantly in relegation trouble .   Point i'm trying to make is you sign the player that fits into your team , not the team he come's from .   Not to worry though, we've got Lawrence out wide who crosses like he wears clown shoes.

Archived