Ben Marshall - signed for Millwall

deanoakaram4life

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Don't think hes the same type of player tbh. Although I think if we are looking to improve, we can do better than Marshall.

1 minute ago, Mistaram said:

Nothing like Anya apart from both having two A in their surname 

Well, they're both winger/full back utility men - which was my point.

8 minutes ago, lioncoeur said:

I watched several videos with the highlights from his games. What I have noticed is the fact, he was coming through the middle when he scored his goals. So he might be useful as a midfielder as well and not only as a winger, who knows.

We've had and still have those types of players. Would be nice to have a an out n out winger on the books

Depends who we still have at the end of January. Perhaps if the plan is to sell Russell then Marshall will probably be a decent player to take his place. Think as it stands both Vyds and Lawrence have both nailed down a spot, so realistically you want two decent wingers to compete for the other 

1 hour ago, RamLad1884 said:

Depends who we still have at the end of January. Perhaps if the plan is to sell Russell then Marshall will probably be a decent player to take his place. Think as it stands both Vyds and Lawrence have both nailed down a spot, so realistically you want two decent wingers to compete for the other 

My thoughts too. If he would play at the same level as he did with Blackburn (why wouldn't he?), IMO would be an improvement to Russell.

On 26/11/2017 at 16:11, DerbyRam! said:

This guy is great on FM15

Sign him up!!

:lol::lol::ph34r:

So were most of our players. Take it we just didn't invest in FM 16 or 17. Actually in all seriousness didn't pro-zone and the FM scouting database split about that time...

I think he's a decent player and offers a good end product and delivery - much the same as what other have said.

But the important question to ask is whether he really improves on what we have? And the answer is no. I don't think that he's exceptionally quick and his goals/assists ratio isn't anything to write home about. I think he's a decent squad player but then, so are Weimann and Russell.

If we are going to spend on a winger in January, and it is my belief that we ought to, we need a game changer, a match winner - someone like Ince who can turn a game on it's head and, most importantly, is a real step up from what we already have.

I don't see Marshall being that kind of player. But, I do see Marshall as being a Rowett kind of player. So I wouldn't rule this one out.

On 28/11/2017 at 14:41, KentRam said:

I think he's a decent player and offers a good end product and delivery - much the same as what other have said.

But the important question to ask is whether he really improves on what we have? And the answer is no. I don't think that he's exceptionally quick and his goals/assists ratio isn't anything to write home about. I think he's a decent squad player but then, so are Weimann and Russell.

If we are going to spend on a winger in January, and it is my belief that we ought to, we need a game changer, a match winner - someone like Ince who can turn a game on it's head and, most importantly, is a real step up from what we already have.

I don't see Marshall being that kind of player. But, I do see Marshall as being a Rowett kind of player. So I wouldn't rule this one out.

Agree with you if we are to sign a winger we need a game changer Liverpool's Ryan Kent is that type of player they are looking to send him out on loan in Jan theve fetch him back from Germany he's very good fast clever and skillful twofooted plays on either wing 

Archived