Barnsley (A) Tickets

stoneyram

22 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I reckion another 1k in next few days.

B4 - Look at the quality of the football this season. It's ugly and unfortunately that puts people off.

This is my first away game of the season - the desire simply hasn't been there and that's the same for a lot of people. You need to understand that instead of thinking everyone is like you (And your energy and desire is brilliant!).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if there's specific seat allocation or sit where you like? 60ish left and I'm thinking of taking 3 of us...but if we can't sit together not bothering...

7 hours ago, needles said:

Does anyone know if there's specific seat allocation or sit where you like? 60ish left and I'm thinking of taking 3 of us...but if we can't sit together not bothering...

Yes there’s seat numbers on the tickets. If you buy tickets together, you’ll be able to sit together surely? The seats will be next to each other. Even if they aren’t the allocation will be 4500 in total, we won’t sell that many tickets so should be spare seats to move together. 

8 hours ago, needles said:

It was allocated seating for the cup game earlier in the year if that helps ?

Archived