Will Hughes Watch

David

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I think he might have dropped a b******* going to Watford. He isn't the box to box player it looks likey want to play with.

I totally agree. While Will WAS a good player in the past for us, he never really found his form since injury.  I hope for his sake he doesn't disappear into obscurity 

was he a english sighning just to keep the rest of forighn players in check on the books (not sure how many eng players have to be in first team games) ?  at the price he went was worth there gamble,also addons for playing so many games will be a minimum i assume.

just goes to show the grass isnt always greener except the paypacket. hoping he does do well for them but time will tell.

1 hour ago, lee_derby said:

was he a english sighning just to keep the rest of forighn players in check on the books (not sure how many eng players have to be in first team games) ?  at the price he went was worth there gamble,also addons for playing so many games will be a minimum i assume.

just goes to show the grass isnt always greener except the paypacket. hoping he does do well for them but time will tell.

They need a certain amount of English players in their matchday squad and I think they have about 4-5 now where as last season they had about 2 -3 

Archived