Will Hughes Watch

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Just don't really see what your gripe is about, nobody said Will didn't do well and the pass was fantastic. Bent still had a lot to do to score though and did brilliantly.

Just don't see what your point is. I didn't diss Bent in any way. But Will had to do more than just a cheeky flick, geddit!

On 04/03/2018 at 09:18, Paul71 said:

It was the better of the two name short list he had, it was between that and Anal fissures.

That was the worst pain of my life, and I suffered for 6 months. I honestly thought that I had colon cancer. When I finally went to see Dr Botty, he told me what it was, and the relief was palpable when I had an operation just 3 days later to repair my Pearson.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame he's been injured again because there's a massive Will Hughes shaped hole in the England team. A fit Hughes excelling at Watford could easily have displaced Chamberlain and Wilshire from that creative midfield position. It's a weak position in the England team and Southgate must be looking around.

If he starts the next game and stays fit... wildcard!

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But not good enough for Pearson or Rowett....

to be fair after seeing the clap trap last night he has done the right thing. it's a bit disappointing that a move from Derby to Watford is a move upwards but he couldn't stay in the championship for ever.

23 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But not good enough for Pearson or Rowett....

I've always believed that Will's departure was arranged way before Rowett arrived and out of his control. If I ever find out otherwise then I'll be asking him to leave my club.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I think I might need to dip into the depression thread for a bit. 

Wheres reality is he did nothing, and got subbed first.

Notice, like Hendrick managers see the need to deploy him as the man behind the striker without being much of a goal threat.. this more than anything prooves they are not natural central midfield players at all, and in past eras of 4-4-2 they wouldnt be much good to anyone

Archived