irrational hatreds

dog

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I could give you a huge list. But here’s a few. 

Michelle Mone, Vauxhall Corsas, kids in pubs, Graham Richards 

Who is Michelle mone ?

17 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

+1 for kids in pubs, although that is perfectly rational. 

I absolutely hate the sound of televisions and radios. Can't bear them droning on and won't have them anywhere near me. 

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Baroness Mone is a Scottish woman who invented Ultimo. I know it’s irrational but I could put my foot through the tele when she comes on 

Well I have never seen her on the Tv so she must be easy to avoid. 

Personally , I like a good Mone.

3 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Kids in pubs I can live with. Its the parents that have never taught their children on how to behave in public and  those that choose to ignore the disruptions caused by their offspring, are the people that I really detest

9 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Kids in pubs I can live with. Its the parents that have never taught their children on how to behave in public and  those that choose to ignore the disruptions caused by their offspring, are the people that I really detest

True. Last week we popped in for a light lunch and a pint at one of the locals. A toddler covered in bolognese and a pre teen shouting and whooping at a phone game plus a kid of about 7 getting up and running outside every few minutes ruined my lunch. The parents drank a few pints and laughed loudly about what a state they were in the night before at a bonfire party. Won’t go back. 

5 hours ago, sheeponacid said:

Bangers & mash...love sausages, like mash...but I can't stand the sight of them together....it's just wrong.

Im a bit the same with chocolate/deserts and nuts, i love both, but hate them together.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Ponytails on men and therefore men with Alice bands / headbands. Hate even watching George Boyd

Especially when they are Bald on top.

Archived