Black Friday

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Hark at Gandhi from Grimsby.

I didn’t ought to take the mick actually, as I’ll benefit in the long run.

You misunderstand.

Thats my go to line whenever the missus asks do we need ......., well my dear do we need a TV, kettle, microwave and it’s order it then. 

6 hours ago, StivePesley said:

People Of Colour Friday please people...

When did the PC goal get moved and we started calling anything black a thing of colour? Isn't this a denial of blacks blackness. I'm sure Friday wants to keep it's black identity, so it can show it's solidarity with other days of the week that have been linked to periods of financial turmoil. Namely Black Monday and Black Wednesday.

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

When did the PC goal get moved and we started calling anything black a thing of colour? Isn't this a denial of blacks blackness. I'm sure Friday wants to keep it's black identity, so it can show it's solidarity with other days of the week that have been linked to periods of financial turmoil. Namely Black Monday and Black Wednesday.

And Ruby Tuesday.

F*** black Friday.  It's all a con, just companies wanting to shift all their crap before Xmas, so the balance sheets look good to their share holders/investors.  A lot of the time, you might think you're getting a few quid off, but that's only compared to the RRP, not compared to what they've actually been selling it for the previous Friday.  January sales are where the big savings are.

Archived