Holiday Plans - 2018

Mostyn6

12 hours ago, reveldevil said:

This time in a fortnight I'll be in Limassol.

The 1st and last time I let the present Mrs Devil book a holiday.

2 whole weeks with no proper footie, and she books a week away when we've got back to back home games.

I'm here. Boy the lad who sits to the right of you is a character int he, i saved him from breaking his leg when Lawrence scored the equaliser when he got stuck between seat and step, he's mental, lol.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Currently people watching in Skegness.

omfg.

I can just picture it. People with far too much flesh with far too much flesh on show. 

Just got back from my two weeks in Montenegro and I can thoroughly recommend it. Absolutely stunning place, pretty cheap to eat and drink and the locals are really friendly. And not many English there to spoil it (yet) :)

We were there to see Red Star Belgrade qualify for the Champions League and that was good fun. Flares and fireworks in the street for a 2-2 draw haha

I could tell you all about how much they still revere Tito and how their independence referendum from Serbia was won with a sliver of just over half the vote, leaving a lot of people baffled as to why they even bothered - but politics is banned - so I won't!

2 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Just got back from my two weeks in Montenegro and I can thoroughly recommend it. Absolutely stunning place, pretty cheap to eat and drink and the locals are really friendly. And not many English there to spoil it (yet) ?

We were there to see Red Star Belgrade qualify for the Champions League and that was good fun. Flares and fireworks in the street for a 2-2 draw haha

Glad you enjoyed your holiday

8 hours ago, mozza said:

I'm here. Boy the lad who sits to the right of you is a character int he, i saved him from breaking his leg when Lawrence scored the equaliser when he got stuck between seat and step, he's mental, lol.

Yeah he's a good lad, full of chirp.

I'll let you know if the tickets free, my lad is still around so might take one of his mates, if not it's all yours.

17 hours ago, Boycie said:

Currently people watching in Skegness.

omfg.

Was just up the road from you on the Costa Del Mablethorpe 

15 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I can just picture it. People with far too much flesh with far too much flesh on show. 

You wouldn’t have been far wrong here......but was on the beach.

Archived