Holiday Plans - 2018

Mostyn6

Ok, I know this is absolutely ridiculous. The thing is I'm forced to spend my vacation in Prague. Everyone has recommended it after they have visited it and I believe I'll like it too. However I was hoping to get to Derby Feste after three years. It's a tough world.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Ok, I know this is absolutely ridiculous. The thing is I'm forced to spend my vacation in Prague. Everyone has recommended it after they have visited it and I believe I'll like it too. However I was hoping to get to Derby Feste after three years. It's a tough world.

Your business head isn’t screwed on right mate, you could of come over, checked out shops, watched a match or two and visited sage.

Actually, how is Prague? I might come over.

Sith Happens
On 07/08/2018 at 23:11, David said:

Derbyshire late November for a week, off to sit in a hot tub, can't wait. Thrilling stuff.

Where did you book

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, David said:

Haven't yet, missus seen a couple, just deciding and will let me know when she wants me bank card

Darwin forest is nice

On 07/08/2018 at 19:54, Zag zig said:

If you get to go through Poundbury, near Dorchester, go to the Duchess of Cornwall pub, always found decent selection of drinks and nice pub food.

Be stopping off there again next week myself.

I saw that place this morning. Poundbury is a bizarre place! I had no idea such a place existed. 

Yeah it’s unusual and you don’t get it on maps much, I just stop there to see an old business friend, we usually have a jar in the Duchess of Cornwall, his recommendation at first, but I quite like it and the food is usually good. Be there Tuesday I reckon.

• 3 weeks later...

While some well organized people on here are planning for next year, I'm still trying to sort out breaks for the rest of this year. Next week a few days on the Welsh border visiting various National Trust properties. Portugal in October, hopefully pick up a nice bottle of Port for Christmas.  Scotland in November for a little bit of whisky drinking. Just December to get sorted.

45 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

Going to Ibiza at the end of the month. We went to see Pete Tong last year and the mrs booked us to go. It will be like mr&mrs patterson of Kevin and Perry.

If you're planning to release the video on here, you'll have to edit it alot as David only allows knees to be shown.

Archived