Holiday Plans - 2018

Mostyn6

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, reveldevil said:

A week in June in Halkidiki. 

Never been mainland Greece before, hotel looks too good to be true from the reviews, guess I'll find out when I'm there.

Ive heard it popular, they have boat loads of guests arriving every day.

On 11/14/2017 at 17:23, sage said:

Going to cheat and include the rest of this year

Dec - 1 week in Cape Verde just me

Feb HT - 5 days in Malaga with the lad

Mar/Apr - 2 weeks in New Zealand with cricket mates

May - Dalyan. Turkey just me

July - Venice then trains around the Alps with the lad

Aug/Sept - A week driving from Normandy to Ardennes/Belgium/Dunkirk , WW2 in reverse with the lad

Oct/Nov - A week or 2 in Sri Lanka with cricket mates

If you're doing WW2 in reverse shouldn't you be starting in Berlin?

3 hours ago, Eddie Lewis said:

I used to live in Palma de Mallorca, if you want any tips let me know !

Cheers my friend. We are staying in Pollenca for the third time so we know it quite well but Palma is an unknown, in terms of good bars and places to eat. We don’t go til May but any recommendations would be appreciated. 

Might squeeze in a week in Spain somewhere but got a business trip abroad which I hope can be a sort of holiday. It's to Baghdad in Iraq to carry out training to the judiciary for the UN as part of their redevelopment of the country ( have to go on a week long Hostile Environment Awareness course beforehand - oo-er!) 

8 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

Might squeeze in a week in Spain somewhere but got a business trip abroad which I hope can be a sort of holiday. It's to Baghdad in Iraq to carry out training to the judiciary for the UN as part of their redevelopment of the country ( have to go on a week long Hostile Environment Awareness course beforehand - oo-er!) 

A week in Nottingham?

10 hours ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Cheers my friend. We are staying in Pollenca for the third time so we know it quite well but Palma is an unknown, in terms of good bars and places to eat. We don’t go til May but any recommendations would be appreciated. 

well there are loads of great places so you wont have any problems, i went over for the weekend a few months ago and had a great time, you should check these out for sure;

http://bar-abaco.es/inicio/

This place is great for a drink, a bit pricey but well worth it, its always in those lists of best bars in the world etc

http://forndesantjoan.com/

This place is over the road and one of my favourites 

http://ombupalma.com/

Fusion tapas place thats amazing

If you want any more info just let me know closer to the time

10 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

I'd ask you to bring back some rock, but you'll probably use them all during the judiciary training.

Archived