u23s at the Olympic Stadium this Friday

sage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

To my eyes he didnt overly impress. still looks very slow. Needs to improve fitness massively and quick.

Your right he looked immobile and ponderous still looks overweight Afraid first team football is a long way off hope I'm wrong 

I thought on the ball Thorne was fine. His passing was a class above the rest of the players on the pitch. He hasn't lost his composure on the ball. 

He does look a bit bigger than he used to, but I think it would be easier for him to lose it playing first team games than under 23 matches where he can use his class to not run around as much.

I can't understand the playing Thorne last night. If they wanted to get his fitness levels back why haven't they had a friendly in the last couple of weeks to bring him on. Why play him and count him out from the first team.

Having said that he hasn't played mush in the last few years and needs bringing back carefully. 

Impressed with the u23s last night. They seem to be improving there performances as the season progresses. Very strong attacking team with lots of intelligent runs from midfield. I like the kicking from Josh Barnes in goal, his long passes are as good as Huddlestons.

Great to be able to watch these games via rams tv. Well done dcfc..

Archived