u23s at the Olympic Stadium this Friday

sage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, GermanRam said:

Will be there. 

It's good watching our under 23s. Look out for Alex Babos, just back from international duty with Wales under 21s; Callum Guy now getting back to his best in midfield, Luke Thomas is excellent on the wing and young Joe Bateman playing well in a variey of holding roles. Offrande Zanzala may feature as back from loan and Kyron Stabana playing very well at right back. 

I hope it's on Rams TV. 

26 minutes ago, angieram said:

It's good watching our under 23s. Look out for Alex Babos, just back from international duty with Wales under 21s; Callum Guy now getting back to his best in midfield, Luke Thomas is excellent on the wing and young Joe Bateman playing well in a variey of holding roles. Offrande Zanzala may feature as back from loan and Kyron Stabana playing very well at right back. 

I hope it's on Rams TV. 

Yeah especially Thomas was always fun to watch when I've watched the U23 on Rams TV this season.

Interesting team with lots of potential. And huge stadium I haven't attended before. Perfect.

7 hours ago, angieram said:

I hope it's on Rams TV. 

It will be on RamsTV, they all have.

Will watch if I'm around to, Luke Thomas impresses me every single time.

Absolute joy to watch. It's been a pleasure watching these lads develop over the season.Confidence,as always,plays a big part,but it's been a long way from being just that.Well done lads - my broadband 'speed' has finally struck,so won't be able to watch closing minutes (at 5-1),but we've surely beaten a high flying side, comfortably, on their own patch.

FULL-TIME

West Ham United U23 1-5 Derby County U23

A superb showing from the young Rams.

Zanzala got the ball rolling after just 29 seconds, while Luke Thomas and then Zanzala again made it 3-0 at the break.

Vernam and Bogle added to the scoreline in the second half before Diangana pulled a consolation for the hosts.

West Ham hit the woodwork three times and forced Barnes into several good saves, but it was Derby’s night.

Archived