Timi Elsnik

Derbylad92

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swindon have been on a great run since he joined.

slightly confusing though - on their forum they were saying great goal and worth a bid in jan, and then later saying that they have absolutely no midfield.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

slightly confusing though - on their forum they were saying great goal and worth a bid in jan, and then later saying that they have absolutely no midfield.

He's been playing as a false 9/number 10 as far as I can tell.

Possibly similar situation to Vydra here?

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

They have got fat chance and no chance of signing him permanently he’s a future star for DCFC 

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Good news!

Two very well taken goals. Can only do good for confidence and development. @sage how he did in the game you saw?

He played pretty well. Nice passer of the ball, created opportunities, did ok defensively but I would suggest his best position is as one of 3 in midfield with maybe a tackler and a runner with him.

I saw play for Swindon in their away match against Forest Green a Friday night match on Sky he did well very good touch clearly has a verry good football brain Playing against some of the Div2 clogger's will set him in good stead Definitely looks to have big future glad we have him on a three year contract 

Archived