I'm hiding in here tonight. Mark VI

sage

20 minutes ago, mozza said:

Quiet in here, but preparations and precautions are in place, so that must be good news? 

1218989909_!aaeveryothermajorgeeks.jpg.9fd640498d957b2c1628c4e6d1a12c80.jpg

long overdue.

a fine spray of pish from an over enthusiastic pisher was never a nice feeling. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mozza said:

Quiet in here, but preparations and precautions are in place, so that must be good news? 

1218989909_!aaeveryothermajorgeeks.jpg.9fd640498d957b2c1628c4e6d1a12c80.jpg

Hmmm... 2 metres, yer say?  I'm not convinced!

Hang on, I'll measure it... erm... ah, this'll do, seeing as it's out anyway... one... two... three... four... five... six... seven... erm... eight... 

... nine... damn, this doesn't look good... ten... erm... nearly half way there... bear with me... 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a look over in the Derby County Forum. It's basically the equivalent of walking into a pub to find glasses being thrown through the air, people breaking chairs across each other's backs and a mass fight going on in the middle. I've settled down here for the evening with a quiet pint and a good book.

13 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

Had a look over in the Derby County Forum. It's basically the equivalent of walking into a pub to find glasses being thrown through the air, people breaking chairs across each other's backs and a mass fight going on in the middle. I've settled down here for the evening with a quiet pint and a good book.

Don't blame you, tonight's how I imagine Twitter to be - some well thought out criticisms but a helluva lot of garbage. Let's face it, today was extremely poor and painful to watch so it was inevitable that the forum would go into meltdown but some posters I've always given credence to have really surprised me with their comments.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

Hope @Tamworthramhas a rethink about putting his keyboard away - he's one of the more erudite contributors.

Archived