Burton on tv?

richinspain

I will be over in England the first week in December, arriving at 23:45 on Friday the first. Derby are scheduled to play Burton at home on the Saturday. Does anyone know if there is still a possibility that the game will be switched for tv? I would love to go with my dad but don’t want to buy tickets if it’s going to be played on the Friday.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, richinspain said:

I will be over in England the first week in December, arriving at 23:45 on Friday the first. Derby are scheduled to play Burton at home on the Saturday. Does anyone know if there is still a possibility that the game will be switched for tv? I would love to go with my dad but don’t want to buy tickets if it’s going to be played on the Friday.

No.

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Leeds v Villa already chosen for then.

What Leeds and Villa chosen for sky tv? never....i bet their fans were wondering when it would be their turn. :whistle:

On 11/4/2017 at 13:18, Paul71 said:

What Leeds and Villa chosen for sky tv? never....i bet their fans were wondering when it would be their turn. :whistle:

I know what you mean, but I'm not sure it's really about having a "turn".

Sky have obviously crunched the numbers and decided that Leeds and Villa draw bigger ratings than the likes of Burton and Preston. 

On 06/11/2017 at 09:37, GadFly said:

Sky have obviously crunched the numbers and decided that Leeds and Villa draw bigger ratings than the likes of Burton and Preston. 

I don't think they evem have to do much crunching. Just count the Now Tv cash they make when Leeds are on vs Burton.

On 06/11/2017 at 09:37, GadFly said:

All well and good as long as the TV money is being shared out equally between all clubs in the league.

Archived