Gambling report

Mafiabob

On 2/20/2018 at 11:07, Mafiabob said:

Nice to know that, some of the ones I debate with moan that they reverse withdraw and it makes them gamble more..... annoys me that folk don’t want to blame everyone but themselves. 

William Hill still seems to take 3 days to deposit the money back in your account after you withdraw

They've just revamped their site and I also noticed last week when I placed a £15 bet that it automatically took £20. It used to take a minimum £10 deposit, so they must have upped that. The other change is that you can "turbo charge" your bet. A nice flashy yellow button that you can press to get slightly better odds on a single bet.

That and the constant texts and emails offering me special odds on every sporting event going - it's like they really don't take the gambleaware stuff seriously. Not suprised they've been fined.

I get @Mafiabob's stance of the gambler needing to take responsibility, but that's got to be that much harder when the bookies behave like this. I don't know why bookies are allowed to do ANY kind of advertising if there is a serious political will to minimise problem gambling

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived