24/10/17 - Supporters Charter Meeting Minutes

David

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was there but just didn't dare ask the questions he was really interested in.

Q Does the club need any additional sockets fitting in the concourse?

Q would two way switching be an option that the club would consider for the lights in the dressing room.

Q are the external lighting levels in the car park really adequate for a club with Premier League ambitions?

Q has the club fully considered the need to employ a competent person for alterations to the electrical installations?

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

He was there but just didn't dare ask the questions he was really interested in.

Q Does the club need any additional sockets fitting in the concourse?

Q would two way switching be an option that the club would consider for the lights in the dressing room.

Q are the external lighting levels in the car park really adequate for a club with Premier League ambitions?

Q has the club fully considered the need to employ a competent person for alterations to the electrical installations?

Any chance of putting a train platform outside the main stand?

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

How very dare you!

i take my responsibility very seriously!

even though there was no gluten free options on the free food provided. I still did a fair and truthful scribble of key points in my pink polka dot note pad I nicked off my daughter.

I thought you was a trainspotter? Surely you have a notepad with you at all times?

12 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

There was a lot to like in there, but MM stating that the Forest game was a 'must win' made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Don't really like the idea that GR is being put under that much pressure so early on in this season. Perhaps that's just me getting Paul Clement/Nigel Pearson flashbacks too easily.

Really appreciate that he is allowing Owen Bradley to ask proper questions as well. RamsTV could very easily become just a mouthpiece for the club, rather than a balanced bit of media. Only time will tell on this, I suppose, but the future looks bright. 

Just catching up with this thread, to clear something up Mel didn’t tell Rowett it was a must win game, they had a conversation after we won, both shared the view it was a must win game to stay in contention with the top 6.

Rowett wasn’t told it was a must win game before or anything like that. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Just catching up with this thread, to clear something up Mel didn’t tell Rowett it was a must win game, they had a conversation after we won, both shared the view it was a must win game to stay in contention with the top 6.

Rowett wasn’t told it was a must win game before or anything like that. 

Thanks for clearing this up, David!

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey...the videos show this to have been one of the most boring meetings in the history of all things boring.

well done to boycie for getting through it without his head smacking the table. ?

Archived