Your Top 5 Greatest All Time Actors

AmericanRam

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really hard as if you look at ability then most of them mentioned in the first two posts wont be far off, for me I think of what Actors have meant to me though and i cant really say i have enjoyed a film with day-lewis or al pacino in that much.

So for me I will go with:

Harrison Ford

Gene Wilder

Audrey Hepburn

Bill Murray

Christopher Reeve

These lists seem to be favourite actors rather than greatest actors so far. A collection of people you like to see in films.

For greatest actor I would select

Marlon Brando

Al Pacino

Kevin Spacey

Richard Burton

Mark Rylance

....and one for special mention who has been great in everything I’ve seen him in 

Eddie Marsan

I'm shocked at how few female names there are in these replies. The level of sexism is disgusting.

No mention of Jennifer Aniston? Just putting her in a film makes a bad movie a good one - best tits in Hollywood for the last 20 years. But she won't make your lists because she's female! Sexist pigs. Hang your heads.

3 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I'm shocked at how few female names there are in these replies. The level of sexism is disgusting.

No mention of Jennifer Aniston? Just putting her in a film makes a bad movie a good one - best tits in Hollywood for the last 20 years. But she won't make your lists because she's female! Sexist pigs. Hang your heads.

Im not sure i agree with Jennifer Aniston but yes you are right we need more women on the list, so a special call out for Margot Robbie from me.

061afe806fbfa148cd9722ab1fbd490d.jpg

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Righto

Anjelica Huston

Diane Keaton

Julia Roberts

Jessica Lange

Michelle Pfeiffer

Archived